WHY DRIVE FOR MSA?
When you join the MSA Family, you not only get an exciting career, you get a company that will always be here for you. An open door policy and family atmosphere is alive and well at MSA; You are important and will get the individual attention you deserve by your Fleet Manager..
MSA is an open deck/ flatbed carrier servicing approximately 26 states, primarily in the Southeast, Southwest, Northeast, and Midwest. Our main shipments consist of roofing, building materials, and all types of iron and steel products. MSA’s drivers on average are the highest paid flatbed Company drivers on the road. We offer excellent home time, with great benefit packages customized to you and your family’s needs. You can choose the fleet that meets your family needs.
Join our team – you won’t regret becoming part of our family.
DRIVER QUALIFICATION REQUIREMENTS
- Must be at least 23 years old.
- Must possess a Class A CDL license.
- Must have one year of verifiable over the road experience in the last 2 years. No flatbed experience required. We will train
- Must live in MSA Hiring Area.
- No more than three moving violations in 3 years and 4 in four years. (Tickets are weighted for severity.)
- No excessive speeding tickets within last 3 years.
- No DUI, reckless or careless driving violations.
- Disclosure of felony convictions will not automatically exclude an applicant.
- Preventable accidents count as moving violations.
- Must meet all requirements of a Commercial Motor Vehicle Driver as described in the Federal Motor Carriers Safety Regulations.
- Must be able to pass a physical agility test.
- All applicants will be subject to extensive background checks!!